View Larger Image
2008 O'Brien Natural
Daniel Watkins' new pro-model boot has been designed from the ground up with the sole goal of function and performance on the water. Not content to merely wrap boots around our current bindings - Daniels new binding is true footwear featuring the ultimate in fit, comfort and lightweight construction. Features a less stiff flex pattern than the Vice.
- True footwear construction methods.
- Sizes graded to fit your foot like a shoe.
- 3D molded Cell-tech insole with air cell units for ultimate shock absorption.
- Extensive use of mesh fabrics let the boots drain better, dry out quicker, and weigh less.
- Heat-moldable for custom fit and comfort.
- Perforated those 1000s of holes in the liner reduce weight, drain water.
- Combination J-Bars / C-Bars for ultimate heel hold.
- Dyneema provides the least friction, non-stretch secure fit
- Dual zone lacing for precise fit control.
- Rubber / CM EVA Outsole.
- Pebax Heel shock towers.
- Bottom drainage elements.
- Off Axis Rotation System
- Off-Axis binding rotation keeps heel & toe centered relative to the edges of the board.
- Offset lets you get a wider stance on these bindings than any other on the market.