View Larger Image
2011 Hyperlite Murray 137 Nova
With a full season of shredding behind us on the latest Murray Pro Model, we simply feel, mission accomplished. The goal was to design a series that utilized the pro model features that Shaun has become accustomed to, while finding the balance of that user-friendly ride anyone could enjoy. Shaun's new shape begins with his first ever subtle three-stage rocker line. This new rocker gives the Murray more pop than ever before but it's subtle enough to maintain great speed into the wake and make carving as natural as his previous shapes. The new dual tunnel base contours allow for maximum water flow past the removable 0.8" P-Wing fins, which creates a responsive edge but still allows for a quick release off the wake. This new shape is finished off with a variable edge design and exaggerated landing zone for a smooth edge transitions and soft landings.
- Greg Nelson Design
- Fully Machined Nova Core
- Carbon Torsion Zones
- Subtle Three-Stage Rocker
- Variable Edge Design
- Dual Tunnel Channel System
- Exaggerated Landing Zone
- Minimum Swing Weight Profile
- Fins: Four 0.8" P-Wing
- Strata Mounting System
- Infinite stance options and micro adjustment - For years wakeboards have limited riders to choosing their stance in 1" increments. The new Strata system completely shatters these limitations. A rider can now chose any point on the Strata’s 13-inch axis to secure their boot, allowing for the ultimate in customized set-ups.
- Strongest possible bond - Because of the Strata system's full fiberglass housing, it creates the ultimate laminate bond. This means the highest insert pull strength in the industry.
- Added board performance - An added benefit created by the Strata Mounting System is the reinforcement it creates underfoot. The aluminum track extrusion creates a spine-like effect and helps to maintain the boards rocker line off the wake for maximum pop.
- Added durability and board life - The added structural integrity created by the Strata System keeps a board from fatiguing as quickly as traditional constructions creating better, longer-lasting products.
Buy now at...
||137 cm (53.94 in)
||Fully machined Nova foam core
||Two removable 0.8" P-Wing fins on each end