View Larger Image
2008 Liquid Force Jett 136
If youve been paying attention this year, youve noticed that Amber Wing has been continuing to push womens riding to new levels. Whether she was teaching at a Maven Sessions event or winning the Worlds Title, Amber was also preaching the benefits of switching to the Jett. Since switching to her new board, her riding and love for the sport has continued to step up. The bigger board with the bigger sweet spot has allowed her to go bigger and land softer. If youre looking to take your riding to the highest levels, the Jett is the perfect 3-stage ticket to fun!
- Three stage, hybrid rocker - Straighter curve through center with accelerated kick out the tips smooth transitions into the tail section for a higher trajectory off the wakes.
- D-I-S-C hull - Double-Inside-Single-Concave - softens landings and maintains board speed.
- Double Concave V Tail - Controlled water flow through ends for extra thrust and lift.
- Variable Edge Rail - Rolled edge through midsection becoming sharper as it moves towards the tips --- forgiving, catch-free through middle, hard cutting and fast off the tail.
- Molded-in Deep, Canted, Long Based side fins - Unbelievable hold with large inside face of the fins while maintaining a low outside profile for no hang-ups.
- Winged Rail Shape - Side bite slots for extra bite in the flats and quicker release off the wake.