View Larger Image
2008 Liquid Force Watson 130
Year after year, the Watson shape keeps bringing back that same smooth performance. Its no wonder that its the best selling pro-model in the industry, 3 years running. Watsons boards have always had a smooth feel to them, and his current shape is better than ever. Dont let the smooth taste fool you, though this board is a snappy performance machine! The Watson is our most aggressive wake to wake machine that performs just as well for the pro as it does for the average rider. The smooth performance of the Watson will take riders of all abilities to all new levels of fun. LF and Watson continuing to provide the most stylishly smooth and aggressive boards on the market.
- Watson X Carbon new for 2008 - Carbon inlay allows lighter foam core to be used and stiffness through middle to increase. Lighter, Stronger, Snappier!
- Aggressive, 3-Stage Rocker - Hard hitting pop that boosts you straight up. Truly compliments the wake to wake rider.
- Spiral V w/ Double Concave Mid-Section - Breaks the water for soft landings. Initiates and rolls into turns quicker and easier.
- Crisp molded-in fins - More defined, shorter base molded-in side fins provide positive control without catching too soon. Load these up and push as hard as you want. Fast, loose, and have the holding power to carve like mad.
- Lifted Variable Edge - Lifted and soft in the middle - Forgiving when neutral, spins faster off the wake, lands still spinning - Sharpens as it nears the tail - Locks and hold edge into the water when weight is transferred into the edging position - Clean and catch free sliding.
- QVC -Quad Vented Channels - Placed between the molded fins to vent water through the tip. The water skips over these channels to give lift without disrupting water flow around the fins. Helps generate speed while keeping you pointed in the right direction.
- Performance Full Shape - Down Size 1-2cm - 1/4in wider; can be ridden 1-2cm shorter. Increased surface area focused in the middle of the board for unparalleled pop, minimal swing weight, easy to maneuver.
Add Your Review
Add Your Review
Reviewer: joshua lemire
this board is awesome!! i got this and yes, it takes a day to get used to switching from one board to another but hey, thats how every board is like...also on the first day i went for just a regular grab and i was flying!! i love this board!! cant go wrong with it.
Reviewer: mitchell Scott
this is the best board i have every riden its awsome!