View Larger Image
2008 Liquid Force Lyman 135
When working on our 2008 product line, the idea of giving Keith Lyman a new board was an obvious one. When it came to designing a board that would hold up to the demands of Keiths riding, things werent so easy. No other rider had worked as hard through the 2006/2007 season to prove to the world that he was back and ready to take wakeboarding to the next level. No rider on the planet goes bigger and is more demanding on a boards performance level than Keith Lyman. Watch him spin a 540 20 feet into the flats and youll know what we mean. Unafraid, Jimmy Redmon rose to the challenge and created a super charged board that will take anything a rider gives it. Keiths lightweight rocket ship of a board is all about speed, pop and unmatched strength. You might not be able to charge as hard as Keith behind the boat, but with his board under your feet, you sure can try!
- All new Double to Quad concave hull. - Soft landings caused by beam in center, and superior hold through tail caused by Quad Concave
- D I S C setup throughout belly of board - Double concave is placed within a very shallow single concave. Center beam is lower than the outside panels so that the board lays flat on rails and doesn't rock from side to side.
- Tail features a Quad-Concave V placed between a set of fins sitting on top of each concave.
- The outside set are long warped molded in fins and the inside set closest to the tip are removable shallow cupped fins.
- With the outside fins only, the board can still track very well while it remains loose and releases early off the wake.
- With the full quad setup in place, the board provides more hold, increased speed, and generates incredible thrust off the wake.
- Aggressive 3 stage rocker - Super Charge your ride!
Add Your Review
Add Your Review
Reviewer: benj trogdon
this is the best board ive ever ridden. its perfect. lyman and LF did an awesome job designing this board. its sick. try it out and u wont be dissapointed!