View Larger Image
2007 Liquid Force Fish 137
Unique versatilityits shape is guaranteed to bring a smile to your face. Where it really shines is the ability to turn in tight spaces. Whether cranking into the wake, leaving the wake, or in the air, the short yet wide profile rotates like no other. If youre learning new tricks and spins, crave powerful turns, or simply need a wide board, the Fish can shred like no other. Throwing buckets!
- Performance Full Shape - Down Size 10cm-Short and wide. Surface area focused in the middle of the board for un-paralleled pop, minimal swing weight, easy to maneuver.
- Spiral V Double Concave Hull-Not the standard V Hull. The V shaped hull spirals or turns down progressively towards the tail. Helps initiate turns and generates turning power. Softens landings by breaking the water at first contact. Feel the difference.
- C-4 Fin Setup-Four canted fins angled for effectiveness and placed for precision. Fast, loose, and have the holding power to carve like mad.
- Lifted Variable Edge-Theres no catch - Lifted and soft in the middle - Forgiving when neutral, spins faster off the wake, lands still spinning - Sharpens as it nears the tail - Locks and holds edge into the water when weight is transferred into the edging position - Clean and catch free sliding.
- Classic Rocker-Smooth, easy going rocker youve grown to love. The original fast approach simply feels good at any level and is appreciated by all.