View Larger Image
2007 Liquid Force Team 130
Fast track your way to the topnothing compares to the Team. In a world of overweight dinosaurs, this progressive profile is quick and responsive. From initiating turns, to setting an edge and holding, this board is ideal for riders looking to work lessand ride better, faster and smoother.
- Blunted Bat Tail-Explosive pop created by extended full tail shape.
- Cupped Side Fins Placed Wide at the Tip and Tail-Cupped fins are more effective in every aspect: hold and release quicker, faster with less drag. Also helps your board hold better switch stance, frontside, toeside, backside, heelside. Solid and consistent tracking from any side.
- Long Base Resin Center Fins-Shallow and long for quick releasing and tracking - Allows rider to fine tune to desired feel.
- Variable Edges-Theres no catch - Soft in the middle - Forgiving when neutral, spins faster off the wake, lands still spinning - Sharpens as it nears the tail - Locks and holds edge into the water when weight is transferred into the edging position.
- Classic Rocker-Smooth, consistent, predictable solid pop into the flats. Fastest rocker line available.
- Single to Double Concave-Fast water flow for smooth landings and relentless speed.
- Sculpted Top Deck / Flex Enhancers-Light weight - Stiffens snap and response.
Add Your Review
Add Your Review
Reviewer: Shanaz Ci
This board is very good entry board for obstacle riding. The board is fast enough for spin on the bars and sliders. I used Team for 2006 and 2007 models to train basics. Landing from air is bit hard when falling. It is not very forgiving and crash may be hard. Overall, it is very awsome board and it should be pretty good if you start to hit obstacles.