View Larger Image
2007 O'Brien Xenon Women's
- DUAL FRONT LACE - Separate forefoot & ankle adjustments
- PADDED TONGUE - For smooth forward flex & comfort. Softer flex pattern for 2007.
- 3-D MOLDED LYCRA INNER Our most comfortable binding ever - get in and out without soap.
- 3-D RUBBER / FABRIC OVERLAY Lightweight fabric with rear 3D rubber stretch zone. No stretch over forefoot for secure fit.
- HIGH-END COMPOSITE PLATE Lightweight, no flex plate. 2 Adjustable, 52 range!
- SCPRENE INNER MATERIAL The most comfortable inner material available.
- ALL NEW HEEL KIDNEYS For better hold and control.
- 3D MOLDED EVA PADDED TONGUE Allows the binding to flex forward with no pinch points, provides added comfort for your shins.
- THUMBSCREW / CLAMP BASE MOUNTING SYSTEM Ergonomic thumbscrews combined with aluminum clamp base provide easy, secure mounting.
- HIGH-END MOLDED FOOTBED Superior orthotics eliminate cramping, TPU inserts at pressure points provide added cushioning & comfort.
- DYNEEMA LACE No stretch, low friction, stronger than ever!