Redefining the versatility of board shapes for toe/heelside demands. A ride that takes into consideration that your body is working against the boat on your toeside, yet rides higher with a quick release on your heelside.
- Toeside rail is thinned out to sit deeper along with a wider/full profile riding higher up the wake with more bite
- Heelside rail has a more vertical sidewall, with more sidecut and a quicker release with less resistance on the water
- 9.5-degree rocker more angle designed for small wakes or riders that just want the extra straight up hangtime
- 2.1 staged rocker
- Artwork - UV clear top/metal flake material
- 2 Alloy Vault fins and 4 molded fins
- A Mike Ferraro design with the everyday rider in mind