The Eden series is a shape that you don't have to learn how to ride. The features let a boarder determine their style. This series is the building block to the rest of the high-end line. With a softer, ladies-specific flex, the Eden is a great choice for the girl looking to take it to the next level.
- An asymmetric shape allowing a rider to stand higher up the wake on their toeside edge with increased leverage on their heelside rail.
- Deeper molded-in toeside fins set a harder cut, shallower molded-in heelside fins create a quicker release.
- Outer stabilizers create a more stable ride and help a rider recover from off unstable landings.
- A snappy 3-stage rocker with a full-length "V" bottom tunnel helps break up the water for cushioned landings.
- Ladies specific "Satin Flex" allows for a slightly softer board flex.