View Larger Image
2006 J-Star Lyman
Back and better then ever before is the Lyman boot. This year we worked with Keith and he came up with a killer set of bindings for riders of a wide range of abilities and styles. With a locked in feel from the rider who likes to be locked in like no other, comes the Lyman Boa Boot. With our state of the art Boa Reel system, lockdown, entry and exit take only a twist of the dial. The Boa system allows for a secure and comfortable fit in each and every time. These boots have lots of support both forward and laterally, keeping your feet comfortable and positioned properly. Additionally, the heel locks located on each side of the Achilles tendon help to locate your ankle into the back of the heel cup. We also added a heel counter to position your foot forward with the right amount of angle to complete the feel. Keith made sure we included our Linear Lock System which keeps the heel in the back of the boot at all times. These boots have received great reviews and are sure to make you beg for one last set...again.
- Boa System This unique and patented system allows for quick on the fly adjustments to ensure solid closure. Through the use of Boas patented Dynamic Closure technology, friction is reduced between the lace and the guides and pressure points are eliminated. This allows for a more comfortable fit even when the boot is tighter and more supportive.
- Linear Lock These seat belt style straps not only contour to the specific shape of your instep, but also maximize energy transfer from your heel to the board.
- Tri-Density Heel and Toe Our unique blend of materials feature a lycra cover that allows for both ease of entry and unmatched comfort. This super soft material helps keep your feet happy from the first time you put them on to when you ride that last set for the day.
- Endura Overlay Material Our unique blend will actually conform to your foot once it is in place, the comfort you will experience with this revolutionary new material we are sure you will agree is truly unbelievable. This redesigned material delivers natural contouring comfort and eliminates the pressure points of old.
- Heel Bumps These neoprene heel bumps help keep your ankle positioned properly in the back of the boot, provide additional comfort, and make for a more locked in feel.
- R1 Pro Footbed Super soft and thick, our new anatomically correct footbed was designed to keep your feet comfy. Proper arch support, leverage, and retention are imperative to making sure you have feet feeling happy on the water. With our unique R1 footbed, whether you are out carving on the water or stomping out huge landings, this comfort is now possible.
- Hardware The extensive selection of materials found in our boots, were designed specifically to work with JStar hardware to provide proper dampening, without sacrificing any feel. Our hardware was designed with a customized fit, adjustability and performance in mind. With our adjustment system, the performance of your bindings can be adjusted quickly and easily to provide a more comfortable and snug fit for riders of all sizes and styles.
- Heel Counters These unique heel counters help lock the heel in place and provide the correct amount of forward lean for each setup. They provide the support needed for superior comfort and control.
- HF Pull Straps These nylon pull straps make entry a snap and allow for more leverage getting into your boots.
Add Your Review
Add Your Review
Reviewer: Danny T.
Wow, BOA is really great.
It makes it so much faster and easier to get in and out of the boots.
Footbeds were pretty soft, yet firm.
Felt like I had a good amount of control with them.
Once again, the BOA system is sweet.
If youve never tried them out.
Find some one that has them and check ’em out!