View Larger Image
2006 Liquid Force Nemesis 131
Imagine what it must be like having three kids that love to wakeboard, each ripping on wakeboards at different ages and ability levels. The oldest happens to be Pro Tour dominator Phillip Soven, while the other two, Robert and Jason, are progressing closely behind. This incredible Soven Family has helped us design the Nemesis series, the only kids wakeboard line designed to enhance each riders ability as they grow. Phillip used this series to make it to the next level. Do your kids have what it takes to end his reign? Put them on the Nemesis series and find out.
The most popular board for the wake to wake grom rider craving relentless vertical pop. The Nemesis is the classic edge to edge snow feel that is manageable and quick releasing. This shape boosts the intermediate grom to the pro level.
- Lifted Scalloped Tail - Gives you that extra dose of rocker to lift you to new heights.
- Hard Rocker - This edgy and fierce style is a force to be reckoned with. There is no mistake that this rocker will give you the insane boot youre looking for. Dont let your parents know you follow this reckless lifestyle.
- Variable Edges - Theres no catch. Soft in the middle, forgiving when neutral, spins faster off the wake, lands still spinning, sharpens as it nears the tail. Locks and holds edge into the water when weight is transferred into the edging position. Clean and catch free sliding.
- Molded Canted Side Fins - Exceptional hold that releases for quick spins and that desired snow board, edge-to-edge feel.
- Removable Extra Long Fiberglass Fin - Designed to ride finless, you make the choice for desired tracking. Hand shaped fiberglass fin.
Add Your Review
Add Your Review
Reviewer: William N-R
Good starting board...very easy to use...good to learn surface tricks and jumps on. I didnt think its edging was perfect and the jumps were predictable but not exactly explosive. Overall a cool board to progress to Wake to wakes but after this it feels quite gentle.....
Reviewer: colby Mcelveen
great board. love it.
Reviewer: Marjee a.k.a. ozwest
Best board I’ve had yet. Great for spins, landings are easy, no hangups on surface tricks, the tracking is unbelievably good, and it has a quick release, just as LF promised. This is my first time trying out a lil’ grom board and at first I thought it might not perform as well as other normal boards...It definitely exceeded my expectations.
Reviewer: dane sauer
this is a really sick board. i just used it for the first time yesterday but i wasnt doing to good. this is a really good for the the beginner to intermediate rider!!!!