View Larger Image
2006 Liquid Force Angel 130
Melissa Marquardt helped design the most successful girls board ever, the Angel. This board compliments her smooth, fearless and fun personality with style. This slim and lightweight board provides a responsive grip that initiates turns with little effort. A double concave hull and variable edge rails make this Angel ride smooth and fast.
- Cupped Side Fins Placed Wide at the Tip and Tail - Cupped fins are more effective in every aspect: hold better, release quicker, faster with less drag. Also helps your board hold better switch stance, frontside, toeside, backside, heelside. Solid and consistent tracking from any side.
- Variable Edges - Theres no catch. Soft in the middle, forgiving when neutral, spins faster off the wake, lands still spinning, sharpens as it nears the tail. Locks and holds edge into the water when weight is transferred into the edging position. Clean and catch free sliding.
- Classic Rocker - Smooth, consistent, predictable solid pop into the flats. Fastest rocker line available.
- Single to Double Concave - Fast water flow for smooth landings and relentless speed.
- Sculpted Top Deck w/ Flex Enhancers - Light weight. Stiffens snap and response.
- Glitter Graphics - Durable glossy PBT with glitter additive. Hold it in the sunlight and watch it sparkle.