Shaped for everyone in the boat, this surfer works well in medium to average wakes. The short and wide profile generates push while the twin squash tails maneuver with little effort. With the release of variable edges and tracking of three fins any ability level will enjoy the stoke of this skim skate.
- Variable Edges: Sharpens as it nears the tail to lock and hold when weight is transferred into the edging position
- Wide Squash Tip/Tail: Generates speed and lift that releases clean
- Removable Glass Center Fin: Allows you to tune in your surfer for the locked in feel or loose days
- Surf Side Fins: Grip hard to make tight surf slashes. Releases for spins
- Single to Double Concave: Channels water through hull to generate speed and lift making it easier to stay in the pocket
- 20mm Kick Tail: Locked and loaded with a 10mm arch support for drive and fins out lip slides