View Larger Image
2006 Liquid Force Synergy 133
Fully loaded with features to help intermediate riders develop. Rounded profile and variable edges create a predictable ride that releases with ease. Cupped side fins help the board edge with a quick surf feel and prevent slipping out on jumps and landings. With a pop rocker line, this board leaves the wake solid and consistent. This board is packed full of features to help you develop fundamentals at any level.
- Rounded Squash Tail shape - Rounded for smooth predictable feel. Squash channels water and provides release points for fins.
- Cupped Side Fins Placed Wide at the Tip and Tail - Cupped fins are more effective in every aspect: holds better, release quicker, faster with less drag. Also helps your board hold better switch stance, frontside, toeside, backside, heelside. Solid and consistent tracking from any side.
- Long Base Center Fins - Shallow and long for quick releasing and tracking. Allows rider to fine tune to desired feel.
- Double Concave - Softens landings by breaking up and channeling water through the board faster.
- Variable Edges - Theres no catch. Soft in the middle, forgiving when neutral, spins faster off the wake, lands still spinning, sharpens as it nears the tail. Locks and holds edge into the water when weight is transferred into the edging position.
- Pop Rocker - A blend of the most popular styles. You like speed and responsive edge, yet appreciate the mellow and classic feel. This rocker is a perfect blend of new aggressiveness that is complemented by the classic touch.
- Top Deck w/ Flex Enhancers - Light weight. Stiffens snap and response.