View Larger Image
2006 Hyperlite Eden 130
Smooth board? Explosive board? Fast board? Stable board? The Eden series is a shape that you don't have to learn how to ride, these traits let a boarder determine their style. The foundation to the rest of out high-end line.
- Last year's best selling series has an asymetric shape allowing a rider to stand higher up on the wake on their toeside edge with increased leverage on their heelside rail.
- Varying depths of primary molded-in fins.
- Deeper toeside fins set a harder cut, shallower heelside fins create a quicker release.
- Outer stabilizers create a more stable ride and help a rider recover from unstable landings.
- A snappy 3-stage rocker with a "V" bottom full-length tunnel helps break up the water for cushioned landings.
- Designed by Mike Ferraro and 23 riders of different styles and abilities.
- Bio2 Core: Created a few years back with Dow Chemical for the right combination of swing weight and durability for recreational to advanced riding.
- Monocoque Construction: Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one generating a more durable board on side impacts and prevents the ol side delamination
- Layered Glass: A non-woven glass available in 4 sizes, depending on the size of the board. Over time, woven glass fibers will separate. Every Hyperlite deck will have the same snap on a double up after five seasons as it will on the first one.
- Lifetime Warranty: There is no need for buyers remorse; Hyperlite backs their boards up.
Add Your Review
Add Your Review
Reviewer: becca d
This is by far my favorite board setup (eden bindings) i’ve evern had or riden! very forgiving. almost as if the board doesn’t want you to fall, but allows you to go as high as you want!
Reviewer: jeremie martin
Reviewer: Melissa Robinson
Great Board. Alot of pop and very stable.
I love the asymetric design, great for toeside jump!