View Larger Image
2006 Hyperlite Eden 125
Smooth board? Explosive board? Fast board? Stable board? The Eden series is a shape that you don't have to learn how to ride, these traits let a boarder determine their style. The foundation to the rest of out high-end line.
- Last year's best selling series has an asymetric shape allowing a rider to stand higher up on the wake on their toeside edge with increased leverage on their heelside rail.
- Varying depths of primary molded-in fins.
- Deeper toeside fins set a harder cut, shallower heelside fins create a quicker release.
- Outer stabilizers create a more stable ride and help a rider recover from unstable landings.
- A snappy 3-stage rocker with a "V" bottom full-length tunnel helps break up the water for cushioned landings.
- Designed by Mike Ferraro and 23 riders of different styles and abilities.
- Bio2 Core: Created a few years back with Dow Chemical for the right combination of swing weight and durability for recreational to advanced riding.
- Monocoque Construction: Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one generating a more durable board on side impacts and prevents the ol side delamination
- Layered Glass: A non-woven glass available in 4 sizes, depending on the size of the board. Over time, woven glass fibers will separate. Every Hyperlite deck will have the same snap on a double up after five seasons as it will on the first one.
- Lifetime Warranty: There is no need for buyers remorse; Hyperlite backs their boards up.