View Larger Image
2006 Hyperlite Motive 134
Preferred by beginner/intermediate/advanced riders who like the flowing feel of the original free ride series. A mellower turn with a smoother lift off the wake than out other decks.
- The original molded-in fin creation designed by World Champion Shaun Murray.
- These outer fins act as a stabilizer for new riders requiring stability for their wake experience.
- Advanced riders prefer the molded-in fins for a stronger rail into the kicker.
- Smooth, predictable, fast continuous rocker line covers the spectrum of abilities.
- A "V" bottom tunnel lets additional water flow thru for greater traction and stability on landings.
- Bio2 Core: Created a few years back with Dow Chemical for the right combination of swing weight and durability for recreational to advanced riding.
- Monocoque Construction: Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one generating a more durable board on side impacts and prevents the ol side delamination
- Layered Glass: A non-woven glass available in 4 sizes, depending on the size of the board. Over time, woven glass fibers will separate. Every Hyperlite deck will have the same snap on a double up after five seasons as it will on the first one.
- Lifetime Warranty: There is no need for buyers remorse; Hyperlite backs their boards up.