View Larger Image
2006 Hyperlite Motive 119
It's time for the next generation to add a new school flair, to an old school bag of tricks. This sleek line-up of boards is the building block to the future. The soul of being sideways with our most inexpensive kids deck.
- An easier transition up the wake regardless of the shape of the ramp of water conditions.
- Shaun Murray designed a complete "V" bottom full-length tunnel with consistency on landings and additional traction.
- Based off the original molded-in fin shape.
- These outer fins act as a stabilizer for new riders who require stability for their wake experience.
- Advanced riders prefer the molded-in fins for a stronger rail into the kicker.
- Bio2 Core: Created a few years back with Dow Chemical for the right combination of swing weight and durability for recreational to advanced riding.
- Monocoque Construction: Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one generating a more durable board on side impacts and prevents the ol side delamination
- Layered Glass: A non-woven glass available in 4 sizes, depending on the size of the board. Over time, woven glass fibers will separate. Every Hyperlite deck will have the same snap on a double up after five seasons as it will on the first one.
- Lifetime Warranty: There is no need for buyers remorse; Hyperlite backs their boards up.