View Larger Image
2006 Hyperlite State 145
The building block for the rest of our line. A shape that lets a rider determine what style of rider they are.
- Asymetrical shape allows the rider to ride higher up on the wake on their toeside edge with increased leverage on ol' heelside.
- Varying depths of primary molded-in fins. Deeper toeside fins set a harder turn and shallower heelside fins create a quick release.
- Outer stabilizers create a more stable rise and help a rider recover from unstable landings.
- Designed by Mike Ferraro and 23 riders of different styles and abilities.
- Bio2 Core: Created a few years back with Dow Chemical for the right combination of swing weight and durability for recreational to advanced riding.
- Monocoque Construction: Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one generating a more durable board on side impacts and prevents the ol side delamination
- Layered Glass: A non-woven glass available in 4 sizes, depending on the size of the board. Over time, woven glass fibers will separate. Every Hyperlite deck will have the same snap on a double up after five seasons as it will on the first one.
- Lifetime Warranty: There is no need for buyers remorse; Hyperlite backs their boards up.
Add Your Review
Add Your Review
Reviewer: Bark Freire
This is a great board for heavier & taller people. I own 3 other newer boards, this is the one that allows me to shred the most. Hyperlite all the way!!!
Reviewer: Tom Place
It’s a solid board but it lands like a bar of soap without good center fin. Nice toeside edge holds with minimal effort, heelside is just as grippy as you need it to be. Very long, not great for spins, but it gets the job done.