View Larger Image
2006 Hyperlite Drive 134
Whether it's a smooth toeside mute 180, a big heelside indy tantrum or a slim chance, riders will have a longer session and a longer rope length. The first board that allows you to get speed without setting a steep edge angle with an exaggerated body position. The fastest board in our line.
- This series guarantees to get you speed whether you like to set your board edge with a big lean or subtle heel/toe pressure.
- Our super quick rocker line has more board contact with the water - yet with the kinked tip/tail stands high enough to ride up the steepest of wakes.
- Our most subtle rocker line throughout the middle section has an abrupt arc towards the end of the deck similar to the 3DS. Guaranteed to carry your tricks out further in the flats with as little drag as possible.
- Concave top deck creates a more responsive heel/toe transfer.
- 10-Degree angled fins hold a strong edge without riding tight on the water or off the wake.
- Designed and tested by "The Line."
- L7 Core: Lithium 7, The standard in high end wakeboard cores. The lightest poured foam we have ever developed. Designed to push the limits of the most aggressive riding from the lightest element on earth.
- Monocoque Construction: Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one generating a more durable board on side impacts and prevents the ol side delamination
- Layered Glass: A non-woven glass available in 4 sizes, depending on the size of the board. Over time, woven glass fibers will separate. Every Hyperlite deck will have the same snap on a double up after five seasons as it will on the first one.
- Lifetime Warranty: There is no need for buyers remorse; Hyperlite backs their boards up.
Add Your Review
Add Your Review
Reviewer: David D
Pretty good board just a little on the heavy side
Reviewer: Ben Gibson
This board is great for a rider that prefers a smooth and somewhat loose ride. It is alot of fun when put on edge. The board naturally lifts off the wake with almost no drag, and has VERY forgiving landings. My only gripe is that the board is heavy compared to some other boards, and might be too mellow for aggressive riders.
Reviewer: Rosie B
This board is stable for landings and really easy to spin. The pop is great, but predictable. I traded in my Hyperlite Fluid for this & love the change.