View Larger Image
2006 Hyperlite Era 137
Rides higher in the water than any of our other 3-stage boards. Sets a quick turn out of the hole with the Fret Rail Design and has less friction with the water. Our most universal 3-stage shape.
- Fret Rails - don't sit as deep in the water as step down rails or flow thru rails but still come out of the hole hard. Molded-in fins with the deepest point super close to the trailing edge of the board. This allows the board to ride stronger up and off the wake. Cupped rails have a quicker grip into a rail-ride turn. Smooth, forgiving 3-stage kick. Designed by Erik Ruck with his new high frequency logo pressed into his vegan top sheet.
- L7 Core: Lithium 7, The standard in high end wakeboard cores. The lightest poured foam we have ever developed. Designed to push the limits of the most aggressive riding from the lightest element on earth.
- Monocoque Construction: Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one generating a more durable board on side impacts and prevents the ol side delamination
- Layered Glass: A non-woven glass available in 4 sizes, depending on the size of the board. Over time, woven glass fibers will separate. Every Hyperlite deck will have the same snap on a double up after five seasons as it will on the first one.
- Synthetic leather top: No, it isn't made out of a cow, but it makes for a catchy icon, much like the board sitting in the rack.
- Lifetime Warranty: There is no need for buyers remorse; Hyperlite backs their boards up.
Add Your Review
Add Your Review
Reviewer: Gerald B.
This board has helped me progress a lot. Before I bought the board i was verly able to clear the wake. Now a month later i am hitting 360s
Reviewer: Christian B.
This is the best board I have ever had. sliders arnt the best because of the molded fins but the spinning is great along with the pop and landings. Also this board sits up high for good speed and has sharp turns thanks to the fret rails.
Reviewer: zack soper
this is the best board ive ever rode. ive rode a lot of boards and this is an all around good board.if ur reading this. buy it. you wont regret it.
Reviewer: Dylan Odorisio