View Larger Image
2006 Hyperlite Parks 144
The Parks wakeboard series features a deep concave top deck for quicker heel/toe response and 11 degree angled fins strongest edge hold without a tight feel on the water. A full-length step down rail allows the board to sit deeper in the water, while a pronounced center beam helps push out the water for super soft landings even for riders that land more centered. A squared off profile let's the board sit higher in the water for a ride that is fast and releases from the wake quickly. An exclusive aluminum foil pressed into the top sheet so you remember it was designed by Parks Bonifay.
Riding Style: The Parks wakeboard series offers the most explosive out into the flats ride. No wakeboard carries speed and, at the same time, creates lift like the Parks series. Generates speed slowly and steadily, doesnt set as quick of an edge, but holds the hardest edge once on rail.
- L7 Core: The standard in high end wakeboard cores. The lightest poured foam Hyperlite have ever developed, designed to push the limits of the most aggressive riding.
- Monocoque Construction: Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one generates a more durable board and prevents and prevents the ol side delamination on side impacts.
- Layered Glass: A non-woven glass available in 4 sizes depending on the size of the board. Over time, woven glass fibers will separate. Every Hyperlite wakeboard will have the same snap on a double up after 5 seasons as it does on the first double up.
- Metal Flake Top: Boats shouldnt be the only ones cruising around with the bling on your lake.
- Lifetime Warranty: There is no need for buyers remorse; Hyperlite backs their boards up.
Add Your Review
Add Your Review
Reviewer: Chris Johnson
I had a 142 TFD DNA before this board and the Parks dominates all other boards. The board speed is good for a 3-stage compared to the continuous rocker of the TFD. Tracking is excellent. The board takes a second to initiate into the term, but sets very hard through the wake. I like the extra time the board gives me when tracking to give me the right position to jump as well. Pop is excellent as I gained another foot of air since I started riding this board. Consisten for every jump. Landing are a little rough, but not enough to make me stop. The best board I have ever ridden.
Reviewer: troy s
sweet board,made a huge difference in my wakeboarding,the pop is awesome, and the center hump makes soft landings
Reviewer: craig mercer
Tracking very difficult to iniate, but offers time to turn into the wake. once on edge holds solid. can’t back out of jump or you have eyebrows peeled off. forces you to edge through wake. 30% higher land way out into the flats.
Reviewer: matt smith
the best bored i have ever riden love the thing instantly a better rider when i am on it