View Larger Image
2006 Hyperlite Parks 127
Our most advanced grom board linking two of our best selling pro models. Combines the snap of the Era series 3-stage rocker line with the edge hold of the Parks series.
- Deep concave top deck for quicker heel/toe response.
- Full-length step down rail allows the board to sit deeper in the water.
- Molded-in fins with the deepest point super close to the trailing edge of the board. This allows the board to ride stronger up and off the wake.
- Cupped rails have a quicker grip into a rail-ride turn.
- 3-stage kick.
- L7 Core: Lithium 7, The standard in high end wakeboard cores. The lightest poured foam we have ever developed. Designed to push the limits of the most aggressive riding from the lightest element on earth.
- Monocoque Construction: Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one generating a more durable board on side impacts and prevents the ol side delamination
- Layered Glass: A non-woven glass available in 4 sizes, depending on the size of the board. Over time, woven glass fibers will separate. Every Hyperlite deck will have the same snap on a double up after five seasons as it will on the first one.
- Metal Flake Top: Boats shouldnt be the only ones cruising around with the bling on your lake.
- Lifetime Warranty: There is no need for buyers remorse; Hyperlite backs their boards up.
Add Your Review
Add Your Review
I've had 5 boards and this is my favorite yet, it cuts well and lets you jump from one wake to another with ease. GREAT BUY!!!
Reviewer: Bryce Rush
The pop on this board is the best!+The sweet flake is awsome!THIS BOARD IS THE BEST YOU HAVE TO GET ONE!!!!!!!!!
Reviewer: Jack Hymel