View Larger Image
2006 Hyperlite Premier 131
A jib friendly, smooth, rail ride turn with a 3-stage shape. Designed for knees-bent riders sharing their time on water and on rails.
- New smoked detachable jib ribs means an aftermarket piece is taking the abuse on lipslides and boardslides - not the deck.
- New profile has a smoother release off the wake and more ollie power.
- Yellow contrasting ABS sidewall.
- Concaved top deck and cupped rails for a quicker heel/tor response.
- Shorter molded-in fins allow for a quicker release off the wake.
- Thinner tip/tail for reduced swing weight.
- A subliminal "connect the dots: top graphic.
- Designed by Danny Harf.
- L7 Core: Lithium 7, The standard in high end wakeboard cores. The lightest poured foam we have ever developed. Designed to push the limits of the most aggressive riding from the lightest element on earth.
- ABS Sidewall: you have one of those rides where nothing is going your way. Just feel like smashing your board? Our torsionally stiffest wakeboards were built for the infamous "hockey temper."
- Layered Glass: A non-woven glass available in 4 sizes, depending on the size of the board. Over time, woven glass fibers will separate. Every Hyperlite deck will have the same snap on a double up after five seasons as it will on the first one.
- Jib Ribs: Prepared for a well executed lipslide or boardslide. Ribbed for your pleasure.
- Lifetime Warranty: There is no need for buyers remorse; Hyperlite backs their boards up.
Add Your Review
Add Your Review
Reviewer: Quique ( soy de mexico) Paramo (vivo en irapuato)
I think this is the nicest board ever and this is the last board of danny harf pro series model, beacuse he left the hyperlite team, and its value is going to increase a lot.... if you have this board you’re going to love it... ride with style
Reviewer: w.h. chan
i love premier^_^