View Larger Image
2006 O'Brien Xenon Women's
Dual front lace. Separate forefoot and ankle adjustments. Padded tongue for smooth forward flex and comfort. Softer flex pattern for 2006.
- Hidden underlay/ankle strap/lace system - Full stretch overlay wraps over forefoot and around upper leg for great control and heel hold.
- High-end composite plate - Lightweight, no flex plate. 2-Degree adjustable, 52-degree range.
- EVA/Neoprene blended inner material - The most comfortable inner material available
- Padded inner cuff - Soft to the touch, easy on the ankles
- Heel kidneys - Eliminates heel lift, provides control in the heel pocket
- 3D molded EVA padded tongue - Allows the binding to flex forward with no pinch points, provides added comfort for your shins
- Thumbscrew/clamp base mounting system - Ergonomic thumbscrews combined with aluminum clamp base provide easy, secure mounting
- High-end molded footbed - Superior orthotics eliminate cramping, TPU inserts at pressure points provide added cushioning and comfort
- Kevlar/polyester lace - Kevlar lacing system gives no-stretch fit, low-friction polyester jacket for complete overlay tightening, loosen bindings easily for exit.
Add Your Review
Add Your Review
Reviewer: pam klemz
Have only used the bindings a few times, place where I board was too flooded last year. Front strip that goes up the front edge has come loose after 3 runs, what a drag from brand new bindings. I am returning to Obrien. Other issues -- I am a small woman, size 5 shoe, got XS womans bindings (5-5.5 stated on the box) and they are not small enough, do not tighten up enough. My foot moves around a bit, and do not feel snug to the board. Hopefully the new ones they send will be better!