View Larger Image
2005 J-Star Riot
This year we re-worked the Riot with more comfort, support and ease of entry in mind. These boots not only offer a lot of support, but they allow riders a bit more side to side mobility to help poke out tricks. This is due to our new overlay materials for 05. The rear interlocking lace design along with a unique supporting overlay, allow for easy entry into the bindings while still providing that support that todays riders need. Our new R1 Pro footbed is softer than ever before and provides extra cushion to stomp out landings. With a more freeride type feel and easy entry, the Riots will allow for more enjoyment on the water with less time spent putting them on.
- Heel Bumps These neoprene heel bumps help keep your ankle positioned properly in the back of the boot, provide additional comfort, and make for a more locked in feel.
- Tri-Density Heel and Toe Our unique blend of materials feature a lycra cover that allows for both ease of entry and unmatched comfort. This super soft material helps keep your feet happy from the first time you put them on to when you ride that last set for the day.
- R1 Pro Footbed Super soft and thick, our new anatomically correct footbed was designed to keep your feet comfy. Proper arch support, leverage, and retention are imperative to making sure you have feet feeling happy on the water. With our unique R1 footbed, whether you are out carving on the water or stomping out huge landings, this comfort is now possible.
- Hardware The extensive selection of materials found in our boots were designed specifically to work with JStar hardware to provide proper dampening, without sacrificing any feel. Our hardware was designed with a customized fit, adjustability and performance in mind. With our adjustment system, the performance of your bindings can be adjusted quickly and easily to provide a more comfortable and snug fit for riders of all sizes and styles.
- Heel Counters These unique heel counters help lock the heel in place and provide the correct amount of forward lean for each setup. They provide the support needed for superior comfort and control.
- HF Pull Straps These nylon pull straps make entry a snap and allow for more leverage getting into your boots.
- Endura Overlay Material Our unique blend will actually conform to your foot once it is in place, the comfort you will experience with this revolutionary new material we are sure you will agree is truly unbelievable. This redesigned material delivers natural contouring comfort and eliminates the pressure points of old.
- Nylon Lace Loop This little nylon loop allows you to really cinch down the laces, simply crank the laces down, cinch the middle nylon strap, and you will be locked completely in.
Add Your Review
Add Your Review
Reviewer: Brad Hatton
One word, Brilliant!!!!
Reviewer: Thom Robbins
These are the best boots I have ever ridden. They are soooo soft, easy to get into and really comfortable. I had Transits last year and these fit and feel way better.