View Larger Image
2003 Free Motion Free
Not everybody needs their own top of the line, sports-car-like pair of bindings. For those wanting to have a pair of quality entry level boots to share, the Free is tough to beat. This one-size-fits-all binding is loaded with plenty of high end options and is guaranteed to keep you and your friends coming back to the water for more.
- Adjustable front lace - Simple and secure
- One size fits all - Share this binding with a boatload of friends
- Upper ankle power strap - Locks heel down in position. Minimizes heel lift and, thus, improves responsiveness of ride.
- Newly improved Floating Tongue - Wider, Thicker, Softer. More improved orthotic fit.
- Corrugated baseplate - Adds stiffness, keeps bindings flat with board
- Tea Cup Lace lock - Tired of trying to figure out what to do with the laces after you cinched the bindings down? Thats why we came up with this little piece of innovation, called the Tea Cup. Clip it down and hit the water.
- Lace lock system - Whether you like a snug upper ankle fit, or a loose fit, theres one thing you definitely want and thats an unchanging feel. You dont want your binding to loosen in the middle of a set. This is the reason weve spent so much time finding the best little gadget possible to keep your laces on lock down. Its a small part of the equation, yet an important one. Locks down and loosens when you want it to, not when you least expect it to.
- Footbed - Thick, soft, and plush. Thats the best way to describe our foot-beds. With memory foam inserts, a raised arch, built in forward lean, and an anatomical fit, this is the best present we could have given your feet. Heel bruises are a thing of the past.
- Heel Cushion Gel Pad - You dont realize how sensitive your heel is, or how painful a heel bruise can be, until youve hurt it. Luckily for you, our team has made sure that you dont have to experience that pain. Our Gel Pad ensures that your heel will have the extra cushioning that it deserves.
- Nylon Pull Straps - Weve continued improving on this system making it stronger and easier to use. Getting into your bindings is the first step to each session, so weve tried to make sure that the first step is an easy one. If you've ever used bindings that didnt have pull-straps, you know why the rest of the industry copied our idea.
- Adjustable hardware - Do you know anybody that has the exact same foot as you? NO. Even if theyve got the same length foot, chances are they have a flat foot and youve got a high arch. Why should we all wear the exact same binding then? We shouldnt. Thats why we have hardware on our bindings that will allow you to tweak your overlays to the perfect fit. Quick and easy, customization is what suction is all about.
Add Your Review
Add Your Review
Reviewer: mike k
great binding, extremely comfortable, although if you are willing to spend more money, i would go for the Liquid Force or Hyperlite version of these
Reviewer: Thomas Lindroth