The 9-ply flat deck line comes through again this year as our base wakeskate line. Improvements over last year’s line include directional cleaner lined shapes, more rocker on the nose and tail, new graphics and a pair of new glass Cassette fins that come stock with every model. A limited edition "Linear Perspective" graphic will be on the first run of these decks featuring Drew, Tim, Cole and Thomas. There’s a 40", a 41", a 43" and a 45" - at right around 100 dollars, you couldn’t ask for a better wakeskate for the money.
- 9-ply wood decks - Stiff deck for maximum ollie pop. True skate feel. Less buoyant than foam, therefore sits lower in water and tracks better during edging.
- Marine epoxy outer seal - Keeps deck true to its form. Prevents warpage and damage to the wood.
- Grip tape decking surface - Maximum grip, minimal weight. True skate grip. Feet stick to deck. Ride what the Pros ride!
- Foam grip decking surface option - Safe and thin. Use with shoes or bare feet. Safe performance.
- 3 stage rocker - Near flat-spot creates slow centered neutral handling point on board for initiating maneuvers like shuvits. Transition from center stage to kick stage creates quick snap for ollie power.
- Rounded/ Half-Domed rails - Smooth tracking while on edge. Rolls through rough water smoothly.
- 1.4 resin glass fin with 2-screw system (comes standard with grip) - Better edge control and better control for landing tricks. Two screws make fin stronger and more durable on sliders
- 1.25 iso-plast roundhouse fin with 2-screw system (comes standard with foam decks) - The fin keeps board straight on ollies and helps you stomp your landing.