View Larger Image
2003 Liquid Force Grind 41
The Grind is a DLX shape that features a durable sintered P Tex bottom. A board built for sliding. Hull slides across rails with less friction for longer, more controlled slides and less eats.
The DLX is a shape thats been put through the rigors of time. Its what we call a fun shape, but dont let that fool you. These boards are to be ridden at high performance levels. Kyle Schmidt and other riders like Jim Leatherman have been cruising on this shape for years and now they come with a new fin setup that rips. There are still some riders out there that dont want bat tails or any of the other fancy tails prevailing on modern-day wakeboard shapes. Some just want a smooth, forgiving ride that is loose when flat and locks in when on edge. Kyle was one of these riders and had been rocking the fun shape setup with four outside fins for the past year. He tested this design on the Trip Across America with our new cupped side fin shapes and was stoked on the results. The DLX is guaranteed to put some kick into your fun.
- Fun Shape with blunted off, fuller nose and tail - Smooth, forgiving ride with plenty of tail for pop off the wake
- Kyle Schmidt DLX fin placement - Four fins aligned to keep the board loose, flowing, and in control at all times. No center fin gives you a catch free hull making sliding and slide variations much easier.
- Patent Pending long based, cupped side fins - Cupping effect gives superior hold with less drag. Cupping the fin allows us to use a smaller fin which holds as well as a bigger fin when the board is on edge.
- Single to double concave hull - Fastest water flow available. When water keeps flowing smoothly, the softest landing possible is created.
- 3 stage rocker running through center - Stability when cruising, and pop when hitting the wake
- Continuous rocker along the rail line - Quickest and smoothest edge response available
- Reinforced insert bar with Sealed Inserts - Solid locking platform for bindings, no water seepage into core
- Epoxy coated hulls - Retains all the crispness of the original shape
- PBT top-sheet - Shiny, durable, looks great
- Fins attached with two -20 screws - Fins that stay on the board, with a tight, flush fit at the base