View Larger Image
2003 Liquid Force Subjekt 37 UC
This season, Shanes Subjekt has expanded its offering. The 142 has been added to his series and is guaranteed to capture the attention of the larger riders. Last season, when Shane and Jimmy worked on this shape, they aimed to create a board that would take the edge control and consistent feel of the Trip and make it have more of a bucking style of pop off the wake. Shane takes all of his tricks straight up and he wanted to create a board that would enhance this type of performance. Starting with the Trip template, they added a 3-stage rocker, widened the design a bit and got rid of the center fins for a looser feel. The Subjekt is a sweet blend of smoothness and explosiveness that will keep you coming back for more.
- Scalloped swallow tail - Creates insane speed out of the turns
- Quad fin setup - Four fins aligned to keep the board loose, flowing and in control at all times. The lack of a center fin allows for open space for sliding variations such as 50/50s, crooked grinds, etc.
- Patent pending based, cupped side fins - Cupping effect gives superior hold with less drag. Cupping the fin allows us to use a smaller fin that holds as well as a bigger fin when the board is on edge. Turn faster with unreal hold on these magic fins.
- Deep four-channel hull that exits out the scalloped swallow tail - Maximizes the hold and drive of the quad fin setup. Creates insane speed out of turns
- 3-stage rocker / lifted rail line - Increased pop off the tail, great for sliding / no rail hang-ups. Theres a slight bevel to the rail, which creates a smoother contact point making the Subjekt your ultimate dream.
- Reinforced insert bar with Sealed Inserts - Solid locking platform for bindings, no water seepage into core
- Epoxy coated hulls - Retains all the crispness of the original shape
- PBT top-sheet - Shiny, durable, looks great
- Fins attached with two -20 screws - Fins that stay on the board, with a tight, flush fit at the base
Wood is good. Weve said that for a while now and we truly mean it. Nothing can compare to the spring and float that you experience from a balsa core board. When we were first to come out with a balsa core last season, we were going for more than just a 'lightweight' version of our advanced boards. Although, the Ultracores came out over 20% lighter than any other board available, our foam boards were already the lightest boards on the market. Instead, we were aiming for an innovation that would change the overall feel of the ride. Our Ultracore series takes the most advanced shapes in our line and gives them more life than you could have ever imagined. The spring thats caused by the flexibility of the balsa core is unmatched. Nothing feels better coming off the water. Ride a Substance, Balance or Subjekt Ultracore. Experience the best ride in your life.
- The lightest most advanced boards ever built - 20% lighter than our foam versions
- Precision milled, composite Balsa core - Balsa wood core provides a longer, truer life than foam
- Flex that feels alive - only found in Balsa core - Snaps out of turns, springs off the wake, lands softer
- Unique internal dampening system - Disperses the shock on landings. Prevents pressure dings
- High density foam tip blocks - Durable foam tips provide extra strength
Add Your Review
Add Your Review
Reviewer: SIMON IRISH
I have rode this board for 3 years now. It is by far the best board ever made. It is still the most advanced board out there today. I have landed my first everything with this board. tantrum, front roll, 360, etc. buy this board if you can find it and remember to straight huck it!!!!
Reviewer: Jared Taylor
The price sucks, but it is undoubtably the best board I’ve been on. Previous boards were a 138 trip and 139 parks, but this one undoubtably takes the cake. Light and Responsive, soft landing. Don’t think i’ll be changing boards anytime soon.
Reviewer: Aaron Huser
This board rocks. It is super light and has an extremely soft landing (I had my acl repaired nine months before riding and it wasn’t irritated on the landings). I really love this board. The pop is great too.
Reviewer: mike jergovic
The best board ever made. Hands down. It puts all of the other balsa and light weight boards to shame.
Reviewer: matt selby
the best board ever made by liquid force. it makes a tantrum seem effortless