View Larger Image
2003 Liquid Force Balance 35 UC
Jimmy Redmon is the wake guru and Gregg Necrason is his test pilot. When it comes to designing the best, most innovative shapes in the world, nobody can match what Jimmy and Gregg have done together. The Squirt, The Trips, and the Balance have all come from their minds. Last season, when Greggs newest creation, the Balance, was released, it quickly became one of our best sellers. If youre looking for the fastest, most high-flying shape we have, the Balance is your ticket.
- Winged - scalloped bat tail shape - Rocket ship fast, with tons of lift off the wake
- Patent Pending long based, cupped side fins - Cupping effect gives superior hold with less drag. Cupping the fin allows us to use a smaller fin that holds as well as a bigger fin when the board is on edge. Its very scientific. Jimmy and a bunch of rocket scientists figured it out in the off-season. Trust us, it works.
- 6 fin, dual-thruster setup - Designed for the ultimate in hold up the wake
- Deep six channel hull - Never-ending, acceleration and drive out of turns
- 3-stage rocker - Provides a neutral, loose feel through the center when sliding, as well as increased pop off the tail
- Reinforced insert bar with Sealed Inserts - Solid locking platform for bindings, no water seepage into core
- Epoxy coated hulls - Retains all the crispness of the original shape
- PBT top-sheet - Shiny, durable, looks great
- Fins attached with two -20 screws - Fins that stay on the board, with a tight, flush fit at the base
Wood is good. Weve said that for a while now and we truly mean it. Nothing can compare to the spring and float that you experience from a balsa core board. When we were first to come out with a balsa core last season, we were going for more than just a 'lightweight' version of our advanced boards. Although, the Ultracores came out over 20% lighter than any other board available, our foam boards were already the lightest boards on the market. Instead, we were aiming for an innovation that would change the overall feel of the ride. Our Ultracore series takes the most advanced shapes in our line and gives them more life than you could have ever imagined. The spring thats caused by the flexibility of the balsa core is unmatched. Nothing feels better coming off the water. Ride a Substance, Balance or Subjekt Ultracore. Experience the best ride in your life.
- The lightest most advanced boards ever built - 20% lighter than our foam versions
- Precision milled, composite Balsa core - Balsa wood core provides a longer, truer life than foam
- Flex that feels alive - only found in Balsa core - Snaps out of turns, springs off the wake, lands softer
- Unique internal dampening system - Disperses the shock on landings. Prevents pressure dings
- High density foam tip blocks - Durable foam tips provide extra strength