View Larger Image
2003 Liquid Force Evolution 28 (Micro)
Weve worked with some of the best kids in the world and this has allowed us to design the best products available for kids and smaller riders. Shane Bonifay, Froggy Soven, Robert Soven, Devin Rogers, Robert Bonifay... This is a partial, yet solid list of Jr. talent and theyve all grown up with us. They have been the reason our product is the most advanced available for the smaller riders. Weve been providing products for the kids, kids at heart, and smaller riders since the beginning and this year is no different. Small, smooth, and packed full of progressive features, the EVO 28 (Froggy Soven Pro Model Remember, even though hes ranked 6th in the world, hes only 13) will enable smaller riders to comfortably progress to higher performance levels.
The Evo is our hybrid shape that has had the world buzzing. Nearly every one of our team riders used it at one point or another last season and it continues to be one of their favorites. The original spark behind this board was the idea of designing a faster, more performance oriented version of our original Fun Shape design. What it turned into was one of our best boards yet. Its one of the most versatile boards weve designed. Super smooth, super fast, and super energized.
- Rounded diamond tail shape - Catch-free shape that enables you to get lots of lift off of either edge
- Quad channel hull with molded-in fins - Unbelievable hold and tracking
- 3 stage rocker through the center / Continuous rocker along the rail line - Speed when cruising w/ extra pop off the wake / Quick and super smooth edge response
- Smooth, subtle single concave through center - Provides unreal lift and allows you to slide the board around with ease when ridden neutral.
- Center of mass deck, minimal volume at tips - Increased board sensitivity/response, and low swing weight
- Shallow long base center fins - Youll have great hold while edging and will still have the ability to slide on demand without snagging.
- Reinforced insert bar with Sealed Inserts - Solid locking platform for bindings, no water seepage into core
- Epoxy coated hulls - Retains all the crispness of the original shape
- PBT top-sheet - Shiny, durable, looks great
- Fins attached with two -20 screws - Fins that stay on the board, with a tight, flush fit at the base
Add Your Review
Add Your Review
Reviewer: Eric Smith
This board is off the henges. Has alot of pop i love it a lot
Reviewer: Ronnie Schoff
It’s a light and great board to learn on!!!
Reviewer: Joe Pinkston
it is great lindsys dad shoul;d definetly buy one 4 her
Reviewer: walter scheib
this is a great board breaks loose when you want it to,but will stay on edge when cutting, also had good pop
Reviewer: Camille Cicchini
great board to learn on, kid friendly, great pop, fast