View Larger Image
2003 Liquid Force Evolution 42
The Evo is our hybrid shape that has had the world buzzing. Nearly every one of our team riders used it at one point or another last season and it continues to be one of their favorites. The original spark behind this board was the idea of designing a faster, more performance oriented version of our original Fun Shape design. What it turned into was one of our best boards yet. Its one of the most versatile boards weve designed. Super smooth, super fast, and super energized.
- Rounded diamond tail shape - Catch-free shape that enables you to get lots of lift off of either edge
- Quad channel hull with molded-in fins - Unbelievable hold and tracking
- 3 stage rocker through the center / Continuous rocker along the rail line - Speed when cruising w/ extra pop off the wake / Quick and super smooth edge response
- Smooth, subtle single concave through center - Provides unreal lift and allows you to slide the board around with ease when ridden neutral.
- Center of mass deck, minimal volume at tips - Increased board sensitivity/response, and low swing weight
- Shallow long base center fins - Youll have great hold while edging and will still have the ability to slide on demand without snagging.
- Reinforced insert bar with Sealed Inserts - Solid locking platform for bindings, no water seepage into core
- Epoxy coated hulls - Retains all the crispness of the original shape
- PBT top-sheet - Shiny, durable, looks great
- Fins attached with two -20 screws - Fins that stay on the board, with a tight, flush fit at the base
Add Your Review
Add Your Review
Reviewer: Bradley Brown
I really like this board it tracks well with the moulded fins, but still has a loose feel as they are not real sharp. With the rocker on the board it gets good pop and slides around nice and easy when mucking around on the wake.