View Larger Image
2003 Liquid Force DLX 34
The DLX is a shape thats been put through the rigors of time. Its what we call a fun shape, but dont let that fool you. These boards are to be ridden at high performance levels. Kyle Schmidt and other riders like Jim Leatherman have been cruising on this shape for years and now they come with a new fin setup that rips. There are still some riders out there that dont want bat tails or any of the other fancy tails prevailing on modern-day wakeboard shapes. Some just want a smooth, forgiving ride that is loose when flat and locks in when on edge. Kyle was one of these riders and had been rocking the fun shape setup with four outside fins for the past year. He tested this design on the Trip Across America with our new cupped side fin shapes and was stoked on the results. The DLX is guaranteed to put some kick into your fun.
Check out the Liquid Force Grind for a DLX shape that features a durable sintered P Tex bottom. A board built for sliding. Hull slides across rails with less friction for longer, more controlled slides and less eats.
- Fun Shape with blunted off, fuller nose and tail - Smooth, forgiving ride with plenty of tail for pop off the wake
- Kyle Schmidt DLX fin placement - Four fins aligned to keep the board loose, flowing, and in control at all times. No center fin gives you a catch free hull making sliding and slide variations much easier.
- Patent Pending long based, cupped side fins - Cupping effect gives superior hold with less drag. Cupping the fin allows us to use a smaller fin which holds as well as a bigger fin when the board is on edge.
- Single to double concave hull - Fastest water flow available. When water keeps flowing smoothly, the softest landing possible is created.
- 3 stage rocker running through center - Stability when cruising, and pop when hitting the wake
- Continuous rocker along the rail line - Quickest and smoothest edge response available
- Reinforced insert bar with Sealed Inserts - Solid locking platform for bindings, no water seepage into core
- Epoxy coated hulls - Retains all the crispness of the original shape
- PBT top-sheet - Shiny, durable, looks great
- Fins attached with two -20 screws - Fins that stay on the board, with a tight, flush fit at the base
Add Your Review
Add Your Review
Reviewer: Kristopher Lee
This board is great! Its great for beginners and experts alike. I recommend it to everyone. It’s got a great loose feel when you ride it and it give great pop off the wake.
Reviewer: collin gee
i won this board at a comp. in dallas and its has a really loose feel and thats not my style but it has nice pop and if you like loose boards with good pop and forgiving landings this is your board
Reviewer: John Pressley
I got this board because it was loose and I was primarily wakeskating-wanted a similar feel on the water. Very stable on landings, but not a slaysh board! Throw on the larger cupped fins in chop and this board hauls ass. It was between the DLX and the TFD, go for the DLX the price is right and it’s not hyperlite!
Reviewer: Ken Mack
this is my first board its sick my season is just ending i am soo bummed out, cant wait to ride it again next summer
Reviewer: et the wake man
just got this board and i love every bit of it. it took me a while to get used to, because of how loose it is, but now it’s great. this board has awesome pop. its great for all levels of riding.
Reviewer: Thomas P.
Cupped Fins rock. The hold soooo well and lets you build up speed very quickly. This is a perfect board for those who don’t need anything fancy and is a board that does everything well. The full-tail provides huge pop off the wake. Loose when flat, locks on edge.
Reviewer: Chris R.
It’s a very nice board and not just good for beginners. It has the new LF cupped fins on them so the board is easy to break loose for spins and with lock in when you carve. I like it a lot.
Reviewer: alex goodin
If u are lookin for ur first board get the dlx 134.Its an awesome board that gives off awesome pop