View Larger Image
2010 Liquid Force Watson
- Closed Toe Technology - Closed toe design for better control over your board.
- Redesigned AIR Ride Chassis - New for 2010 - Full length airbag cushions the biggest landings with ease.
- Liquid Fit - No heat molding necessary. Exclusive blend of ultralight foam that forms to your foot after a few rides. Mold your boots to your riding stance rather than a relaxed position in a shop.
- Pillow Top Liner - Extra soft padding where you need it most. Eliminates shin and calf discomfort from those marathon sessions.
- Dual-Zone EZ Glide Lacing - Specially designed laces and lace loops work together to lock you in and let you out of the boot
quickly and easily.
- Progressive Flex Patterning - Ultimate heelside response with progressive forward flex. The Shanes were meant to take you to new heights and bring you back down in one piece.
- Perfect-Fit Design (5-7, 7-8, 8-9, 9-10, 10-11, 11-12, 12-13) - Available in a wide range of sizes to find the perfect fitting boot for your foot.
Buy now at...
||5-7, 7-8, 8-9, 9-10, 10-11, 11-12, 12-13
Add Your Review
Add Your Review
Reviewer: Brian Wynn
I didn't like these bindings for a couple of reasons: 1) I couldn't get my foot completely into the footbed due to the insert they put into it, which made it difficult to get my heel past the heel kidneys and my foot always felt as though it was going to come out of it. 2) the binding didn't feel true to size: I couldn't do anything with getting my foot any further into the toe because the top of the binding didn't allow for any wiggle room. I hope they fixed this problem with the 2011's with their closed toes otherwise I don't think I'll be buying anymore closed toes from LF.