View Larger Image
2002 Cassette VHS (EVA Grip)
It was a simple idea, yet Thomas Horrell's idea of making a true skate for the water is what enabled the sport of wakeskating to take off. Grip tape and wood, that's all it was, but these decks have made perhaps the biggest impact and change our sport has experienced to date. Wakeskating is the future and if the Cassette crew has anything to do with it, it's going to be exciting. There will be many imitators, but there will always only be one Cassette.
- 9 Ply Wood Decks
- Stiff deck for maximum ollie pop.
- Less buoyant than foam, therefore sits lower in water and tracks better during edging.
- Marine Epoxy outer seal
- Keeps deck true to it's form.
- Prevents warpage and damage to the wood.
- Foam Grip decking surface
- Safe and thin. Use with shoes, or bare-feet.
- Safest gripping performance.
- 3 stage rocker
- Flat-spot creates slow centered neutral handling point on board for initiating maneuvers like shuvits.
- Transition from center stage to kick stage creates quick snap for ollie pop off the water.
- Exaggerated kick nose and tails
- Enables skater to flick ollies like they would on a skateboard, and creates abrupt transition from center to kick.
- Squared off nose and tail
- Cleanest release off the water.
- Maximizes tail area for best pop in ollies.
- Rounded/ Half-Domed rails
- Smooth tracking while on edge.
- Rolls through rough water smoothly.
- 1.25" Iso-plast roundhouse fin
- Keeps board straight on ollies and helps skater track on landings.
Add Your Review
Add Your Review
Reviewer: JD Jones
real good board, i would recomend this to anyone who wants to progress
Reviewer: Bill Dees
no messin around, you want a bored that will take you to the limit w/o all that concave bs, heres your bored