The Henshaw FLX is a completely new board for 2010. Featuring a patent pending wood PVC core technology, it has just the right amount of flex for hitting rails. Liquid Rails help protect this board, as it literally bounces off of anything in its way. Lastly, the LF exclusive grind base will help protect this board, making it the perfect weapon for an all out rail assault.
- Hybrid Technology - Built for the ultimate ride - bottom contours and unique flex characteristics give the board a great feel off the biggest wakes and the smooth flex at the tips make it the ultimate rail riding machine.
- NEW LF Exclusive Liquid Rail sidewall construction - Elastomeric sidewall for the ultimate durable rail - won't delam on rails or when dropped...built to take the beating Kevin Henshaw will give it when charging rails!
- Precision CNC Wood/PVC Core - Wood gives superior strength and the liveliest flex imaginable - PVC keeps the board light as possible.
- P-Tex Grind Base - The ultimate base material for long lasting slider park fun and durability.
- See-Through Translucent topsheet - Lightweight substrate shows off the soul of the FLX for all to see.
Buy now at...