Keith is a next level athlete. Therefore, he needs a board that can perform at an elite level. The Lyman is a super charged board that will take just about anything a rider gives it. This is one of our most aggressive wake to wake boards, as it’s built for speed, pop and power!
The FLY series are the lightest boards available on the market today. We took our top four pro model shapes, cut their weight almost in half, and you have the FLY series. These boards are the most advanced and aggressive wake riding machines available! The FLY series takes you and your favorite pro model board to the next level!
- Double to Quad concave hull - Soft landings caused by beam in center, and superior hold through tail caused by Quad Concave
- D I S C setup throughout belly of board - Double concave is placed within a very shallow single concave. Center beam is lower than the outside panels so that the board lays flat on rails and doesn’t rock from side to side
- Tail features a Quad-Concave V placed between a set of fins sitting on top of each concave - The outside set are long warped molded in fins, and the inside set closest to the tip are removable shallow cupped fins. With the outside fins only, the board can still track very well while it remains loose and releases early off the wake. With the full quad setup in place, the board provides more hold, increased speed, and generates incredible thrust off the wake.
- Aggressive 3 stage rocker - Super Charge your ride!
- Precision CNC milled PVC core - Compressive strength without the dead weight in the center. A new construction process to yield the lightest Liquid Force boards EVER!
- Internal multi- layered stringer system - Superior strength with a lively spring
- Translucent graphic substrate material - Provides a window into the tech while reducing weight
- Available on 8 Liquid Force PRO models - Freedom of choice in our highest offering
- F.L.Y. Series 2 pack inserts - Less Material equals less weight! Stance options are the “Sweet Spot” stance options
preferred by the pro whose name is on the board
Buy now at...