View Larger Image
2010 Liquid Force Shane 138 Fly
The Shane is the perfect combination of fast aggressive edging and a fun unmatched pop. If you're looking to take your riding to the highest levels, the Shane is the perfect 3-stage ticket to fun!
The FLY series are the lightest boards available on the market today. We took our top four pro model shapes, cut their weight almost in half, and you have the FLY series. These boards are the most advanced and aggressive wake riding machines available! The FLY series takes you and your favorite pro model board to the next level!
- Double to Triple Concave Hull. D-I-S-C hull through center, deepens underfoot, into triple out the tail - DISC for softening impact and maintaining speed. Deep double for precise sweet spot lift under your feet. Triple concave with BIG center single for ollie power and pop.
- Winged scalloped tail outline - Full shape with release at rail wings. Allows rider to shorten the arc of his turn off the wing for slaying.
- Molded in warped long base side fins - Smooth water flow, superior hold, minimum drag
- Shallow canted inside fins placed at edge of center tip concave - Acts as extension of concave to maximize the thrust through center.
- Low volume rails with thinned out tip section - Faster on edge with more hold. Low swing weight and tip flex.
- Lifted Variable edge rails - Slight bevel, rounded to sharp through length of rail
- Aggressive, 3-stage Rocker - Gives the rider the highest trajectory arc off the wake for a straight-up pop. Coupled with the deep single concave between the center set of fins, the new Shane has unmatched ollie power.
- Shallow Scalloped Tail - Full tip area working with the large concave exiting through the center
- Precision CNC milled PVC core - Compressive strength without the dead weight in the center. A new construction process to yield the lightest Liquid Force boards EVER!
- Internal multi- layered stringer system - Superior strength with a lively spring
- Translucent graphic substrate material - Provides a window into the tech while reducing weight
- Available on 8 Liquid Force PRO models - Freedom of choice in our highest offering
- F.L.Y. Series 2 pack inserts - Less Material equals less weight! Stance options are the "Sweet Spot" stance options
preferred by the pro whose name is on the board
Buy now at...
||138.4 cm (54.49 in)
||17.24 in (43.8 cm)
||2.52 in (6.4 cm)
||CNC milled PVC core
||Four molded-in fins on each end
||130 lbs (59 kg) to 210 lbs (95 kg)
||22 in (55.88 cm) to 26 in (66.04 cm)