For 2010, Emily overhauled her collection with her second female specific signature deck. The Faith Hope Love has a slightly lowered hybrid rocker line blending speed, and a consistent smooth pop off the liquid transition, with a bigger sweet spot. A new wider/mellower profile with more effective edge in the water means that instead of the angle generating the speed into the wake,
the speed and lift comes from increased glide on the water and overall stability. Riding higher on the water means less work edging into a trick and more forward momentum on landings. The latest creation from the first lady of Ronix.
- Fuller rail in the center of the board makes the board more forgiving
- Then blending to a harder rail design towards the tip/tail for increased glide speed and more stability while setting an edge
- Thinnest profiled board in our line reduces swing weight and makes landings feel softer softer
- Krypto Cable - makes the sidewalls the strongest part of the board - not the weakest, along with a torsionally stiffer board
- Mod Pour - this demanding alternative core is new for this year made from our exclusive blend of carbon and atoms
- Four 0.6" deep molded in outer fins for those looking for a looser/faster feel
- Artwork - UV clear top/rose & gold pearl ink/gold stingray embossed emblem/gold foil/flock emblem
- Two fiberglass 1.0" fins
- Emily Copeland Durham endorsed
Buy now at...