Leave it to Bill to design his second series with us that has a different skate like feel on the water for water jockey sledders that can only be described as a versatile ride behind the boat, or at a cable park. A new board for the movement of longer rope lengths, bigger wakes and faster boat speeds comes equipped with our new sintered snowboard base material. Bill set out to create a shape for the modern day wakeboarder with an improved drag coefficient that has a super mellow continuous rocker with a higher degree angle in the tip/tail. Bill has all sorts of big words like drag coefficient. He's a smart guy and knows what the next generation of riders are looking for in a really fast board refined from last year's Bill series.
- Center variable edge - a 10" semi full rail and a subtle bevel create a controlled accelerated edge transfer with a forgiving bottom design
- Tip/Tail variable edge - a sharper rail and bevel have more of a locked down feel once on edge
- Thinner profile reduces swing weight along with a unique 45-degree angled tip/tail profile
- Simple bottom shape with a slight convex belly designed to land with more forward momentum
- Krypto Cable - makes the sidewalls the strongest part of the board - not the weakest, along with a torsionally stiffer board
- Mod Pour - this demanding alternative core is new for this year made from our exclusive new blend of carbon and atoms
- Sintered Base - the most durable non stick compound we have ever tested on rails without loosing any glide speed on the water
- Artwork - screened UV clear top/neon color inks/metal Ronix emblem/chalkboard ink tail area/chalk included
- Sintered snowboard base - grind away
- Four fiberglass 1.0" fins & 4 fiberglass 0.8" slider fins
- Bill approved and endorsed by the 2009 WWA National Champion Adam Errington
Buy now at...