Chad Sharpe's faster rocker line designs have earned him the title of the largest recorded double up, with 56 frames of film captured from wake to landing. In the past couple of seasons, Chad has added even more kick to his board with a slightly more explosive hybrid rocker line. The Viva carries as much speed up the wake as his previous continuous rocker shapes - but with more of a vertical three-stage snap leaving the wake. This high-end charger sets a slightly mellower initial edge, but once on edge carries riders' tricks further out into the flats. Effortless high speed carves and a more forgiving rail design.
- Center variable edge - a semi full rail and a subtle bevel create a controlled accelerated edge transfer with a forgiving bottom design
- Tip/Tail variable edge - a sharper rail and bevel have more of a locked down feel once on edge
- Thin profile reduces swing weight
- Molded in outer fins - a quicker release off the wake
- Directional R3 Technology - ride the board the way it was intended to be ridden with the carbon maintaining the original rocker line
- Krypto Cable - makes the sidewalls the strongest part of the board - not the weakest, along with a torsionally stiffer board
- Mod Pour - this demanding alternative core is new for this year made from our exclusive blend of carbon and atoms
- Sintered Base - the most durable non stick compound we have ever tested on rails without loosing any glide speed on the water
- Artwork - screened UV clear top/2 - Gold emblems /pearl metallic ink
- Four fiberglass 1.0" fins and 4 fiberglass 0.8" slider fins (slider fins come with sintered base option only)
- Chad Sharpe creation
Buy now at...