For years, Parks has been synonymous with big rocker lines that have a super late kick. A signature rocker that gave Parks a straight up and down snappy pop earning him the coveted legendary award by wakeboarding magazine. Our new 2010 Ibex series has less rocker than any shape Parks has ridden in the last ten years, but has way more total surface area than any other Ronix deck. So instead of having that vertical snap with an abrupt three-stage, Parks has mellowed out his new ride with a faster, cleaner take off, and more stability on and off the water with a shape that is 1" wider in the tip/tail with added glide requiring less effort to get speed. All the while, our engineers experimented with a more forgiving center variable rail, without losing feel on the water. Still one of the strongest edging boards in our line up with increased effective edge into the wake from the new longer channels and wider cupped rails.
- Center variable edge - a sharper rail and a softer bevel create a controlled accelerated edge transfer with a forgiving bottom design
- Tip/Tail variable edge - a more vertical rail allows the end of the board to ride higher on the water and prevents the board from burying the edge on big cuts with a sharper bevel for quicker response into a turn
- Thin profile reduces swing weight
- A clean bottom design - the board lands with more natural forward momentum so we can use cleaner bottoms
- Widest profile - with this much surface area we balance it out with more sidecut than the rest of our boards for the right amount of effective edge in the water
- Directional R3 Technology - ride the board the way it was intended to be ridden with the carbon maintaining the original rocker line
- Krypto Cable - makes the sidewalls the strongest part of the board - not the weakest, along with a torsionally stiffer board
- Mod Pour - this demanding alternative core is new for this year made from our exclusive blend of carbon and atoms
- Sintered Base - the most durable non stick compound we have ever tested on rails without losing any glide speed on the water
- Artwork - screened brushed chrome top/reflective chrome ink/1 metal logo emblem/1 metal icon emblem
- Four fiberglass 1.0" fins and 4 fiberglass 0.8" slider fins (slider fins come with sintered base option only)
- Parks Bonifay approval - with the largest sweet spot of any signature board he's ever ridden
Buy now at...