On September 10–11 Tige Boats will host the MyWake Global Challenge Finals at Lake Buena Vista Watersports in Orlando Florida. The live finale, open and free to the public, will bring together the top professional riders from pro divisions of the three sports in competition to battle for the top podium spot behind the innovative Tigé Z3. This format of competition has provided the entire world to go big and then go viral… submissions from 29 countries were uploaded to the MyWake Global Challenge website, tens of thousands of exposure views and then judged for a chance for a pro-invitational to the final event.
“This new competitive environment is truly global and follows Tigé’s history of creating new formats to push the sport,” said Tigé President Rick Correll. “We are also excited to bring wakeboarding, wakeskating and wakesurfing under one professional competition for the first time in history.”
Other Upcoming Tigé Global Events:
- Tigé European Tour – Final Stop, scheduled for Sept 29 in the Netherland for all the details visit http://tigetour.eu 2012 Tigé European Tour stops also included Belgium, Luxembourg, and France held throughout the summer.
- Starting off their boat show season south of the equator, Tigé Boats Dealer in South Africa recently participated in the National Boat Show in Johannesburg they report sales of Tigé in South Africa are very strong, leaping over the inboard competition in their area.
- ProWake, Tigé Boats Australia distributor announced their summer schedule of Tigeowner’s Reunions and announced the addition of three new sales and service locations in Australia.
- Moscow Russia is not a stranger of Tigé either. Tigé Boats dealer, Wake Group, this summer hosted the first annual Kalinka Wake Surf Competition in Moscow and has expanded their sales and service to include the hottest island of watersports, Phuket Island just South of Thailand.
- Canada continues to push the edge and the Tigé dealer, Drummondville Marine displayed the Tigé power at all three stops of the Pro-Am Wake Dans Rue in the Montreal area
Tigé Boats is an independent, design-driven company, celebrating 21-years of uncompromising boat design. Tigé produces a unique product line ranging from 20 to 24 feet in length, supporting a dealer network serving 19 countries, including United States and Canada. Tigé is the official sponsor of the MyWake Global Challenge with the final event scheduled for September 10-11 in Orlando, FL. Need more Tigé? Get your fix at Tige.com.