Winners from 18 Divisions Awarded with GoPro Cameras
Orlando, Fla. - After receiving 206 online video submissions from riders ranging between the ages of six and 61, Tigé has announced the overall winners from the amateur divisions from its MyWake Global Challenge competition. Determined by the online video submissions that received the most votes from fans across the globe, 18 amateur divisions crowned champions.
Winners from each of the 18 divisions will receive GoPro cameras to reward their achievements. The complete list of overall winners includes:
- Masters Men Wakeboard - Matt Vermillion
- Masters Women Wakeboard - Kim Polhamus
- Amateur Men Wakeboard - Curt Bernsein
- Amateur Women Wakeboard - Anna Blelen
- Amateur Junior Men Wakeboard - Timmy Burnier
- Amateur Junior Women - Shelby King
- Boys Wakeboard - Cobe France
- Girls Wakeboard - Zahara Kell
- Pro Women Wakeskate - Taylor McCullough
- Amateur Wakeskate - Josh Hamon
- Amateur Women Wakeskate - Heather Luske
- Amateur Women Wakesurf - Taylor McGarry
- Amateur Women Skim - Jackie Costa
- Amateur Men Wakesurf - Zane Montgomery
- Amateur Men Skim - Sam Girard
- Masters Men Wakesurf - Scott Clup
- Masters Women Wakesurf - Angel Viland
- Juniors Wakesurf - Eddie Blondeau
“We received a ton of amazing video submissions throughout the Tigé MyWake Global Challenge from the world’s best professional and amateur riders,” said Tigé Director of Marketing, Daniel Gutierrez. “The competition was really tough and we’d like to congratulate all of the winners and thank everyone who submitted videos online and voted for their favorites. We look forward to growing this first-of-its-kind contest and expect an even bigger competition next year.”
The Tigé MyWake Global Challenge featured 27 different wake discipline divisions, representing riders from 13 countries who rode behind 96 different makes and models of boats on 105 different kinds of boards. The contest’s website received more than 100,00 web hits during the competition and collected 8.6 hours of 2 minute video submissions totaling 45 gigs of video.
For more information on the Tigé MyWake Global Challenge, visit mywake.tige.com.
Tigé Boats is an independent, design-driven company, celebrating 20 years of uncompromising boat design. Tigé produces a unique product line ranging from 20 to 24 feet in length supporting a dealer network serving 15 countries, including United States and Canada. Want more Tigé? Get your fix at Tige.com.