It's not just a boat show, it's a low-country tradition!
Charleston, SC – The 34th Annual Charleston Boat Show sails into the Charleston Area Convention Center, January 24 – 26.
Hosted by the Tri-County Marine Trade Association and produced by JBM & Associates, The Charleston Boat Show has become synonymous with delivering great bargains on boats and marine accessories. With a rich history of offering “something for everyone” the show has evolved from a boat show, to a highly anticipated Lowcountry tradition.
The region’s premier boat dealers will feature the marine industry’s newest powerboats including: sport cruisers, motor and express yachts, sport fishing boats, center console fishing boats, bass boats, bow riders, deck and aluminum boats, ski and pontoon boats, runabouts, bay boats, shallow water flat skiffs, and family cruisers. Many of the dealers will also be offering show-only sales prices.
Highlights at this year’s Charleston Boat Show include:
• The Russian Tupolev N007. Designed to rescue downed pilots in the Arctic Circle , this “flying boat” is capable of speeds over 120 mph! It’s the only surviving craft of it’s kind. This piece of cold war history will be on display throughout the weekend in the parking lot. More information on the Tupolev N007 can be found at www.RussianBoat.com
• The ever-popular Coastal Fishing Expo, sponsored by Coastal Angler Magazine, returns this year offering free seminars on topics such as knot tying, cast netting, saltwater fishing and Jr. Anglers Fishing Fun Time to name a few.
• Have you ever wanted to talk to a pirate? Want to know what it’s really like on a pirate ship that sails the seas? Now’s your chance! The Plundering Pirates of Paradise will entertain and inform at this year’s Charleston Boat Show. Performances are Saturday, at noon and 3:00 p.m.. and Sunday, 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
• The Coastal Angler Magazine’s Angler Academy is the Lowcountry’s premier comprehensive saltwater fishing school. It’s a fun and easy way for anglers to hone skills and learn the latest techniques for catching big fish from nationally recognized pros like Tim Barefoot, of Barefoot Products, and Jodie Gay, of Bluewater Candy.
• Always a favorite with the kids is face painter, Susan Fedor, who is will be at the show Saturday from noon to 4:00 p.m. and Sunday from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Show Hours and Tickets
• Friday, January 24: Noon-7pm - $9 Adults
• Saturday, January 25: 10am-7pm - $5 Military
• Sunday, January 26: 11am-5pm - $4 Kids ages 4-12, Kids 3 & under - Free
• Parking: FREE
For more information, visit TheCharlestonBoatShow.com.
JBM & Associates is an event management and marketing firm with a focus on consumer show management. JBM produces The Charleston Boat Show, the Savannah Boat & Outdoor Show, and the Charleston In-Water Boat Show. For more information please visit JBMShows.com.