Liquid Force is introducing the new Shane Team Hybrid wakeboard and limited edition Shane bindings.
The bindings will be a “rasta” color-way of Shane’s current pro model boot, featuring the AR6 Chassis, Air Cell Tech, dual lace system, flex cuff and the ultra wide Velcro power strap that provides the ultimate customization in the fit and feel.
The new LF Team Hybrid is the culmination of over a year’s intense product development with Shane Bonifay and his team of the future. Shane wanted the ultimate hybrid board for wake and park ripping for everyone. We have created a new shape which pushes the limits of our hybrid technology in board flex, rider response and positive board feel on the water.
The future is now, and the Team Hybrid will lead the way - wherever you ride.
- Hybrid Technology - The ultimate for both riding worlds… Shane’s new aggressive, performance hull shape and the responsive flex characteristics of our hybrid construction makes a board that carves, boosts, slides, grinds, and lets you be free to dream your own line.
- LF Exclusive Grind Base - Sintered base material for long lasting park and rail park durability and fun.
- Aggressive, Three Stage Rocker - Straight up pop behind the boat, and catch-free transitions in parks.
- Double to Triple Concave Hull - Double in center breaks water for softer landings with no speed loss. Triple Concave at ends for ollie power and pop with superior edge hold.
- LF Exclusive Liquid Rail - Elastomeric sidewall for the ultimate rail bond and unsurpassed durability.
- Precision CNC Wood/PVC Core - Combination hybrid core provides the springiest, lightest flex in a core. Wood gives superior strength and flex. PVC keeps it as light as possible.
- Triax Glass Layup - Special weave provides torsional control with just the right spring and flex.
- LF Slider Quad Fin Setup - Long base slider fins for extra hold and a durable grinding surface. Quad Fin Setup.
We can tell you all we want about it, but if you want to hear it straight from the man himself, you can check out the video below to see Shane hyping up his new shape and new binding.