The Supra Shock and Awe Experience is your chance to get up close and personal with SA350, SA450 and/or SA550 wake boats this summer. Encounter true "Shock and Awe" following a 2013 King of Wake wakeboard tour stop near you.
These Supra wake boat demo events will extend some of the biggest wake sports weekends of the year by getting you on the water with the local Supra dealer, in an SA, the day after most pro wakeboard tour events. Test out Supra boats' intuitive systems, witness the amazing wakes, feel the superior handling and glide through even a rough day on the water with ease.
If the boats aren't enough to aspire to, Team Supra Boats Pro Factory riders Trevor Hansen and Austin Hair will be on site to demonstrate just how well you can ride behind them. Add the company of other Supra boat enthusiasts as well as satisfying refreshments and Supra Shock and Awe Experience stops are events you don't want to miss. Find the SA demo day near you and email to reserve your spot today.
2013 Supra Shock and Awe Experience Stops
May 19, 2013 - Buford, Georgia
- Sunday following Acworth PWT Stop #1 | Hosted by Atlanta Marine | Contact: email@example.com
- Location: Hideaway Bay Marina, 6338 Mitchell Street Flowery Branch, GA 30542
- Time: 12:00PM – 4:00PM
- Boats Available: Supra SA as well as other Supra and Moomba boats.
- Refreshments: Light Refreshments
- Other Info: Pull Watersports will be onsite and available to answer questions concerning wake, surf, and ski products.
June 2, 2013 - Charlotte, North Carolina
July 29, 2013 - Cincinnati, Ohio
August 19, 2013 - Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
- Rockstar WWA Worlds Presented by Supra Boats | Hosted by The Boat House of Chicago | Contact: Dons@tbhgroup.com