The third stop of the 2013 Performance Ski & Surf Gravel Tour is ready to go off on July 20, 2013 at the Orlando Watersports Complex. If you wish to register, go to the 2013 Gravel Tour Forms Page for all the forms needed to ride in the event. Advanced Registration Closes on July 18, 2013 at 9:00 PM.
Here is an overview of our new series lineup:
- NOVICE (11 and over with no inverted tricks)
- GROM BOYS (9 or under with no inverts)
- GROM GIRLS (9 or under with no inverts)
- GROM PRO (9 or under all levels),
- BOYS: (11-13 All Levels),
- GIRLS: (11-13 all levels),
- INTERMEDIATE: (2 or less inverts)
- WOMEN: (All Levels)
- ADVANCED: (5 or less inverts)
- OUTLAW: (Anything Goes)
Registration is open now for this and all remaining events. Come be a part of the nation’s longest running grassroots wakeboard series: THE GRAVEL TOUR!
Our events are powered exclusively by Nautique. If you are considering a new boat, do yourself a favor and check out the entire line of boats from Nautique, including the new G23 which was released the night of Gravel Tour! For more information on this great contest series visit the Gravel Tour website.
Gravel Tour Dates
- Stop 1: April 20th
- Stop 2: June 8th
- Stop 3: July 20th
- Stop 4: August 31st
- Stop 5: October 5th Finals & Overall Awards Ceremony